The Cloud4all Project
Cloud4all is one of the projects that contributes to the GPII. The project is funded from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 289016.
Several GPII components developed during the Cloud4all project are hosted outside the GPII organization on GitHub.
- chrome4cloud: an extension for Google Chrome
- firefox4cloud: an extension for Mozilla Firefox
- EASIT4ALL: accessible way to use social networks, deployed at EASIT4ALL
- gpii-gnome-shell-extension: GNOME-Shell extension for the GPII Personalization Framework
- Factory repository of the GPII RPM packages: repository for GNU/Linux software packages in RPM format
- gpii-wix-installer: WiX-based Windows installer for the GPII's real-time framework
- Online Banking prototype:
- Accessibility Support Panel (ASpanel): user options panel that can be built into websites
- Online banking: simplified UI for cognitive impairments (original version developed outside Cloud4all but used in the prototype)
- Online banking front end
- Online banking back end
- Statistical Matchmaker:
- Rule-Based Matchmaker:
- Service Synthesizer Tool (SST): tool that combines existing Web Services into new ones
- SSTChrome4cloud: a Google Chrome extension that communicates with the Service Synthesiser Tool.
- Context-Aware server: a component that collects and processes data from sensors and sends the processed data to the GPII Flow Manager.
- MiniMatchMaker (also known as “Spinal Matchmaker”) for Android.
- Environmental Reporter for Android.
- Android user listeners for NFC tokens and QR codes.
- GPII Website Connector for Google Chrome: extension for Google Chrome that allows trusted websites to communicate with a locally installed GPII framework.